（1）、派駐貴公司的所有保安隊員為退役軍人及社會優秀青年，初中以上文化學歷，年齡 18-50 周歲，均經過嚴格的面試、政審、體檢，并經過保安崗前培訓合格后上崗。
（2）根據貴公司要求結合實際狀況 24 小時輪值，制定一系列保衛監護方案，做好門禁車輛、人員管制、夜間巡邏、防火、防盜、防治安事故工作。
（5）對貴公司提出的不稱職保安隊員及時查處，并在 2 天內及時更換。
高素質的隊員 – 退伍軍人結合社會優秀青年，18-50 周歲、170CM以上、初中以上學歷，均經過嚴格的面試、政審、體檢及保安崗前培訓考試合格后上崗。
完善的培訓體系 -- 崗前教育包括警衛禮儀、值勤、巡邏需知、消防
軍事化的管理 -- 統一的服裝、警械配備，嚴格的警衛制度、統一內勤管理，嚴謹的巡崗查崗監督制度、規范的獎懲考核制度。
1. Principles for the stationing of security personnel:
(1) All the security guards stationed in your company are retired soldiers and outstanding young people with junior high school education or above. They are 18-50 years old. They have undergone rigorous interviews, political examinations, physical examinations and qualified pre-job training for security guards.
(2) We maintain the stability of our personnel, with the annual turnover rate not exceeding 30%.
2. Commitment service content:
(1) Access Control Service
A. Security guards are on duty, verifying, checking and registering through the entrances and exits of customer units to maintain customer safety.
B. Check the certificates of entry and exit personnel, go through registration procedures, and prohibit the entry of unrelated personnel;
C. Inspecting the certificates of entry-exit personnel, vehicles and articles carried or shipped by them to prevent the loss of property and the inflow of prohibited articles from customers'units;
D. Commanding the evacuation of incoming vehicles to maintain the normal order of entry and exit;
E. timely detection of the wrongdoer, interception of stolen goods, and safety precautions;
F. Assist client units in receiving visitors.
G. Quick handling of newspapers, magazines, letters, parcels and urgent dispatches;
H. Responsible for the management of order around bicycle shed, parking lot and guard room and hygiene work to ensure the neatness and orderliness of the yard area.
A. Security guards protect customers'safety by inspecting and guarding specific areas, locations and targets.
B. By patrolling, we can deter the illegal elements and effectively prevent the possible illegal infringement on customers.
C. If suspected persons are found through patrols, they shall be transferred to the relevant departments for handling according to law if they are suspected of violating the law or committing crimes.
D. For the ongoing illegal violations, corresponding measures should be taken to stop them, and the perpetrators should be sent to the public security organs or relevant departments to deal with them in a timely manner.
E. Inspection, detection, reporting and timely elimination of various potential safety hazards. To prevent accidents such as fires and explosions or illegal infringements such as robbery and theft;
F. In the course of patrolling, the clients and public security organs or relevant departments should be reported in time to the cases of illegal infringement or public security disasters that have occurred, and corresponding measures should be taken to protect the scene.
(3) Fire safety services
A. Security guards regularly check the pressure of fire extinguishers, the water pressure of fire sprinkler systems, the sensitivity of fire alarm systems, and the functional testing of various safety indicators and emergency lights.
B. According to the needs of Party A, the security guards can monitor the inflammable, explosive and other dangerous goods of Party A in real time.
C. The security captain organizes a fire safety inspection to the jurisdiction once a week, and reports the inspection results to the supervisor of Party A on the same day.
D. We regularly select a retired professional firefighter to organize training and drills for the security personnel stationed in Party A.
E. We can assist Party A in formulating emergency plans.
F. If Party A needs it, we can send professional firefighters who retire from the army to train Party A's employees in fire fighting knowledge and self-rescue in emergency situations, and also assist Party A in drilling.
III. Guarantee Measures for Committed Services
(1) Our security team members are trained professionally, familiar with fire control and security monitoring systems, equipped with uniform security clothing, and familiar with security precautions.
(2) According to your company's requirements and 24-hour rotation of actual conditions, a series of security guardianship schemes are formulated to do a good job in entrance guard vehicles, personnel control, night patrol, fire prevention, theft prevention, and prevention of security accidents.
(3) Familiar with fire fighting knowledge, skilled in operation and use of various types of fire fighting equipment, regular inspection, maintenance, replacement of various types of fire fighting equipment and facilities, and make all kinds of records in accordance with regulations.
(4) The Inspection Department will supervise and inspect the performance of security team members from time to time, be responsible for the education and management of security team members, improve the quality of team members, and meet the business needs of your company.
(5) To investigate and deal with the incompetent security guards mentioned by your company in time, and to replace them in time within 2 days.
(6) If the members of the security forces are absent from work due to accidents, illness or other reasons, they shall be allocated and supplemented in a timely manner.
(7) All security personnel must abide by all the rules and regulations of your company, obey the daily management of your company and keep business secrets.
(8) All members of the security forces are under militarized management, with centralized accommodation, unified morning exercises and regular training. They can be stationed uniformly according to your company's requirements and are available on call in case of urgent tasks.
IV. Emergency Plan
(1) When someone concerned violates the regulations and wants to enter the guardianship area, he or she should be dissuaded; if he or she does not listen to the dissuasion, he or she should resolutely stop and promptly report to the client unit or the relevant department for handling.
(2) In case of unrelated vehicles, if they want to enter the guardianship area, they should signal to stop. If they break into the guardianship area without listening to the command, they should stop and report to the client units or relevant departments immediately.
(3) When an unlawful infringement is discovered, immediate measures shall be taken to stop it resolutely and the perpetrator shall be sent to the client unit or the public security organ. Do a good job of site protection.
(4) In case of fire, explosion and other disasters, the customer should be notified immediately. Active measures should be taken to prevent the expansion of the situation, to assist in rescuing the injured, and to do a good job of on-site protection.
V. Advantages of Company Services
High-quality veterans combined with outstanding young people in society, 18-50 years old, 170CM or above, junior high school education, have passed strict interviews, political examinations, physical examination and security pre-job training examination.
Perfect Training System-Pre-job Education includes Guard Etiquette, Duty, Patrol Needs, Fire Protection
Safety education, security measures against theft, etc.
Militarized management - uniform apparel and police equipment, strict